Sunday 25 May 2014

FMP - Reflective Pratice (Kinda): Open-ended Project? Yep.

One thing I've aimed for with this project is keeping it very open ended.
Is this project a video game? Maybe.
Is this project a comic? Could be.
Is this Project a TV show/Movie? Why not?
Is this project a set of action figures? The skys the limit.

The pieces I've done so far, mainly the character model sheets and the designs could be interpretted in multiple ways.
Video games, animation, comics and action figures all use character sheets, and because of this, the art I'm doing could be used in many different ways.

I'm trying to fill all four types of output, which so far, I've done an animation for the TV Show/Movie outcome, and for the video game outcome, I could revamp the poster I'm making into a game cover.
For the comic outcome, I could do a front cover for a first issue, and for the action figure outcome, I could design a backing card (The cardboard part of an action figures packaging, which usually has a lot of information on it.) for the figures, and do both the front and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment