Monday 5 May 2014

FMP - Character Design: Assassin Concept



I doodled an idea for an assassin character in my sketchbook, a character that Dr. Doomcough would try and recruit.
She would have been an alien with reptilian green skin, a black vinyl vest and a full face mask with built-in nightvision lenses.

I liked this concept, but I drew it too large on the paper and couldn't fit in her legs.

The second concept I did; This one was smaller and I could fit the whole body on the paper.
For this design, i tweaked her design, making her a lot more feral and primitive, having her clothing worse for wear and using a two-pronged dagger in an age of lasers.
I thought her specialty would be exotic poisons from other worlds, and she'd also be very stealthy, sticking to shadows.
Artist Notes: I like this character, she looks like a primitive character in an age of technological breakthroughs and futuristic weaponry, she adds a nice change to the roster.
I'll still be messing with the design a bit, but the basic look of her will be the final one I've done, though I think the bandages need to black instead of brown. - Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment