Sunday 18 May 2014

FMP - Character Design: Doomcough Model Sheet MKII

As you might recall with a previous post, I attempted a model sheet of Doomcough as a test to see if I could do a decent looking sheet.

The first model sheet, I dubbed it MKI.
I'm not entirely happy with the first sheet, Doomcoughs eyebrows were too big, he looked to slouched and the proportions weren't very good.
Also I think his cape is important too, which I left out.

Without further ado:

Dr. Doomcough Concept MKII
I followed my designs more closely whilst drawing this version, making sure to get his proportions more accurate and also adding the cape which makes him look bigger and more imposing.
I also designed an insignia for the back of his cape too which could also be used on his machines and stuff.


I'm hoping to have a model sheet for for all the characters, six villains and two heroes by the end of the project, so I should get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment