Sunday 11 May 2014

FMP - Character Design - Female Doctor Character

I doodled this character in my sketchbook whilst watching a CGI trailer for Rayman Legends, the character in that called Barbara (Far left character on the image at the top of my page.) gave me the inspiration to doodle this character.
She'd be the female counterpart to Doomcough, being a short, well-dressed scientist with a knack for shooting.

I redrew the design in my main A5 sketchbook, drawing her with various expressions
I don't know what she'd be yet, but so far, I'm saying she's Dr. Doomcough's protegee/villainess in training, and is overly emotional, borderline crazy and a good shot with a gun.
Also, I'm thinking she'd have a crush on Justin Branden (The hero character), but since the hero has a girlfriend, it leads to a bunch of clashes between her and the heroine.

No comments:

Post a Comment