Tuesday 13 May 2014

FMP - Reflective Practice #1

I should have been doing this from the start, but I got a bit engrossed with work.
Anyway, here's my first reflective practice. 

What I think has gone well so far?
I like my idea so far, it's very open and the stuff I've done already is really engaging and fun, whilst also challenging me with different stuff. 
I'm also thinking the idea has longevity, and could be carried on after the project is finished. 

What I think hasn't gone well so far?
So far, not much has gone wrong; I've been enjoying what I've been doing with little to no hassle.

What's my favourite piece so far?Although it's quite refined, this image is still one of my favourite images I've done.
Its pretty much exactly the mental image I have of the character on paper.

Dr. Aldus Doomcough; The short, malicious and somewhat silly doctor of evil!
What techniques have I used so far?
I have used a variety of techniques so far, starting with Unipen drawings in my sketchbook.
I have used Faber-Castell Pencils to colour some of my concepts and with some others I've coloured them using Adobe Photoshop.
 
What I plan to do next?
I'm still jotting ideas on my sketchbook and I'm starting to develop experimental things like a comic page and character sheets. 
I'll soon be picking which I want to pursue for a final piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment