Monday 5 May 2014

FMP - Character Design: Brute Character Concept


The brawn of the group; I haven't got a name for him yet, but he's the 'pick up hovercars and throw them at people' kind of guy, using his immense strength and size to take advantage of a situation.
Despite the 'All brawn, no brains' cliche most big guys have, this guy is actually smart from a predatory standpoint.
If you gave him a complex math question, he'd be stumped, but if you ask him to hunt down an individual, he'd do it and bring the individual right to you.

I was originally going to have his skin be green, but I thought he'd look too much like a crocodile, and he's an alien, not a crocodile.
I also attempted to record myself colouring in his skin.
NOTE: The video has music, its not important, I just put it in there to make it less boring.

Me colouring in the skin of this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment