Saturday 17 May 2014

FMP - Experimentation: Flash Animation #1


NOTE: I don't know what us up with the random black squares around the edges of the animation at times, it's a bug I'm trying to fix on exports.

This is a test of doing an animatic in Flash.
In it, Doomcough calls for Susan over the intercom and the door opens, and when I continue the animation, Suzy comes out hugging a plushie of Justin covered in lipstick marks, to which Doomcough reacts negatively and tears it's head off, causing Suzy to cry.
Though when Doomcough says to her that soon she can have the real Justin, she instantly becomes happy and stands at Doomcoughs side.

I will continue this as I found it really fun, this three seconds took my several hours, but I think its good to give a sense of what the scene would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment