Tuesday 26 November 2013

Reflective Practise - 26th November

- Course so Far -
The course has improved immensely over the past few weeks, mainly since we begun the pathway stage.
I'm allowed to go more towards my illustration/concept art route and use my own mediums like pencil and digital, which in turn has helped to improve my artwork. (I'm pretty stubborn when forced to use mediums I dislike.)
The projects have improved too, with the current 'A Rakes Progress' project being extremley fun and engaging, and the fact we're working on it in pretty much every session makes it more fun.


A life drawing of Jen I did on my laptop using my graphics tablet.
 

- A Rakes Progress - We're well into the Rakes Progress, and I've been bustling with ideas that I still need to jot down, but I've had no shortage of ideas, that's for sure.
I'm sticking with the video game world theme, with a few additional tweaks here and there.
I've explored a little more than I usually would by painting a picture of one of the main characters, Nicola Shadow, but instead of using the design I've done before, I did a more sinister, shady character that Tom Rakewell could see in his demented state.
I'm still sticking with the design I did before, but this version could be the one Tom sees in madness.
The more twisted and sinister Nicola Shadow that Tom sees in Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment