Saturday 23 November 2013

Personal - Character Design: Tora Ti-Gear

Coloured in and named the character I drew yesterday.
I named her Tora Ti-Gear, Tora being a Japanese name meaning 'Tiger' and Ti-Gear being a play on her Steampunk theme/attire.
She would be suited for a platformer/adventure game and would use her spanner to solve puzzles and unlock doors, along with using it to defeat enemies. etc
The character isn't for any project I'm currently working on, but was just an idea I had in my head that I need to get on 'paper'.

Tora Ti-Gear

I'm actually wanting to do a 3D model this character when I've finished College and mess about with it, maybe even make a demo game based around her. The original drawing was done in Colors! 3D for the Nintendo 3DS, additional line art (Mainly legs and tail) done in Photoshop, and the colouring and shading was done in Photoshop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment