Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mock FMP - Crocodile Character Concept

I doodled an idea for a crocodile bounty hunter for my Mock FMP.
I wanted a big, slow, gruff character to fill the role of the bounty hunter, and thought it'd be a good counter to the small, but nimble main character.

I think he'd weild a shotgun too; a big one, that could blow the spots of a dalmation.


The first image I doodled; a massive character who both looks gruff, badass and slightly comedic.


Same, but testing some colours out to see what theme would fit him.
I like the outback, as the character would probably speak in an australian drawl.


Crappy attempt at shading that took a few seconds.
I only shaded one side, but eh, I thought I'd share it.
I plan to do more of these concepts today (11/03/14), as this crocodile chatracter is a really interesting character to me and I want to develop him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment