Wednesday 11 December 2013

Reflective Practice - #3

Course so Far:
The course has sorta been a rollercoaster since my last Reflective Practice.
I'm enjoying Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and I'd enjoy Thursdays if I was allowed to develop my artwork for 'A Rakes Progress', and with only three weeks of this project left, I can't afford to loose a single session of drawing time if I want to complete my objective.
But apart from that, I'm enjoying the rest of the week quite a bit, I'm allowed to use my laptop and illustration skills to my advantage in those classes and every session has me working on my final outcome, which has really helped get my mind back on track with where I am on this project and I'm working steadily towards my outcome.

A Rakes Progress

I'm really enjoying this project now I have all the basic design and story down, and am now working towards my final piece.
I've finally got back on track after losing my way when told to experiment, the experiments were refreshing at first but I became lost after a while, especially because I had such a great idea for the project, which I've returned to and will develop over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment