Saturday 26 April 2014

FMP - Experimentation: Dr. Doomcough

I doodled a character straight from my imagination in a few minutes, and it turned out to be a stumpy, angry looking scientist character.
I really liked how he looked, so I experimented further with him.
I did another concept with a slightly different look.
I tried making him more imposed and Napoleon looking, whilst keeping the original idea there too.
I took the design and went to town on drawing him in different poses and with different expressions.
I can already tell this character has a lot of personality to him, and I can redraw him in just a few minutes, meaning the workflow for this character would be great.
(Apologies for the low resolution; this image was an A1 sheet that I had to photograph.)


No comments:

Post a Comment